JOB Title: SAP BASIS and HANA Platform Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru Area, India
Experience: 3 – 6 Years of SAP BASIS with HANA experience.
- You should be able to Plan and build CRM and Netweaver systems including system sizing, server layout, and manage overall system installation plan.
- You should be able to Review architecture and configuration performed by other providers such as infrastructure.
- Participate as a key member of the SAP technical team to provide technical deliverables for SAP Basis and infrastructure projects.
- Support project teams during the development cycle and provide technical/infrastructure support during deployments.
- Provide implementation and technical support for 3rd Party applications which are an extension of the SAP applications landscape.
- Provide system monitoring and administration support for the operating system, database, and BASIS administration.
- Troubleshoot / resolve problems reported by project teams.
- Experience in a Linux as an advanced user
- Experience in SAP HANA platform as administrator.
- Technically fluent in SQL.
- 5+ years administration experience with one or more of the following SAP modules: CRM, HCP,PI/PO, HANA, Web Dispatchers, Solution Manager.
- Experience with 2 Full Life Cycle SAP Implementations from requirements gathering all the way thru to Go Live Support.
Where to Apply:
Please click on below link to apply the for this Job