Need Senior Basis/HANA Candidates with 10 – 12 years of experience into BASIS and 2 years solid into HANA with 100% technical handson candidate, Strong communication skills and Open to work in US timings.
Years of Experience: 10 – 12 (BASIS)
Shift timings: Open to work in US timings
- Candidate should be able to perform all HANA related tasks.
- Candidate should be able to perform OS/DB migrations.
- Candidate should be able to perform Migration to HANA
- Candidate should have knowledge on DMO
- Candidate should have knowledge on S/4 HANA conversions.
- Candidate should be able to perform migration to HANA using DMO.
- Candidate should have knowledge on clustering with HANA database.
- Candidate should have knowledge on backup / restore HANA database
- Candidate should have knowledge on Tenant databases.
- Candidate should have knowledge on complete HANA.
- Candidate should be able to configure Fiori.
- Senior Consultant who can perform day to day operations of our customer SAP System landscapes ensure the effective delivery of services by internal resources and agreed upon SLAs.
- Provide single point of communications with assigned customers with all aspects of their SAP environments
- Ensure the various geographically dispersed Basis teams – communicate, cooperate and collaborate to support complex customer SAP systems and landscapes Interface with Customer or Partner functional teams to analyze functional and technical requirements and support implementation projects through Go Live and Post Go Live steady state support.
- Work with multiple internal teams such as Infrastructure, Project, Sales and Finance teams Be responsible for Basis administration to analyze, configure and monitor the SAP technical environment and operations including interfaces, SAP contacts, transports, system copies, and other technical responsibilities Ensure compliance to Internal Security Policies, Procedures and Control Sets.
- Oversee on-going activities and projects supporting SAP production and non-production environments, including ECC, BI/BW, PI, CRM, Enterprise Portals and underlying databases such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL or SAP HANA.
- Plan and ensure assigned technical tasks are completed in accordance with the process and the established SLAs while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction Be the SME to the team of System Administration, BASIS Administration, Database Administration, SAP Security Administration Support resources. Provide mentorship and technical guidance for members of the team Measure, monitor and manage functional team satisfaction and provide remediation Participate/Lead in project related activities such as Upgrades, Migrations, Customer onboarding, and other SAP projects.
- Advanced SAP System Administration, SAP Netweaver Administration experience
- SAP Netweaver Technical certification preferred Expert Knowledge of SAP system installation, configuration, maintenance, migrations and upgrades SAP Application support experience, preferably in outsourced environments Experience with performance measuring and monitoring of SAP systems Hands-on SAP BASIS troubleshooting experience in multiple SAP components like ECC,BW,CRM,XI/PI/PO, Solman, NW Gateway, Fiori, SAP HANA and other databases Strong working knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Linux & Windows) and relational databases Ability to conduct research into and troubleshoot all SAP application issues Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities Solid knowledge in SAP BASIS practices, methodologies processes and control framework.
Please send your resume to email@example.com only on below conditions.
- You should work from Mumbai.
- You should have strong knowledge on HANA and BASIS
- You should have 10 – 12 work experience in BASIS