Getting error “installer has detected that a previous operation did not complete. do you want to resume?” when trying to start SAP Business Objects server installation. I cancelled previous installation and trying to restart the installation and I got this error.
- Download SQLite Editor from here.
- Install SQLite editor once the download is complete.
- Open SQLite editor
- Go to File Menu and Click on Open Database
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\InstallData
- Select InstallManifest.sqlite and Click on Open
- You will see below screen.
- Now click on “Browse Data” TAB and Select “DUTrransaction” table.
- In the “commited” field you will value ‘0’.(zero)
- In right side panel you will see option “Edit Database Cell”. There change the value from ‘0’ to 1 and click on Apply.
- Now go to File Menu and Click on “Write Changes” and Exit SQLite window.
Now you will be able to start the SAP Business Objects installation.