I would like to create a problem message with SAP of BC-OP-LNX component using script sapsysinfo.sh. How to do that?
sapsysinfo.sh file is used to compile system information on linux to send it to SAP. Go to note 618104 to download sapsysinfo.sh file. we should attach the file which generated by sapsysinfo.sh file to every customer message to describe the problem which we suspect.
How to apply sapsysinfo.sh script before we raise a message:
- Download file from note: 618104 or here
- Copy downloaded zip file into some temporary directory (/tmp) in relevant linux server.
- Use putty to connect the server. Login using sidadm or root.
- Switch to /tmp directory or where ever you placed the file.
- unzip that file using “unzip sapsysinfo.zip” command
- Start the script using command – ./sapsysinfo.sh
- in /tmp folder you can find sapsysinfo.[DATE].zip file
- Attach this to your message